Actual fabric colors may vary slightly from online colors due to variations in screen color settings. Once you know your body measurements, consult the Size Chart on the product pages for actual item measurements to determine which size you should purchase. Please select the size that best matches your largest measurement (bust, waist or hip). If you're between sizes, it's usually best to order the larger size so you have room to move, or so alterations can easily be made.
1. This is not your bra size. 2. Wear a bra. 3. Relax arms at sides. 4. Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust.
1. Find the natural waist. 2. This is the smallest part of the waist. 3. Usually about 1 in. above belly button. 4. Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room.
1. Find the widest part of the hips. 2. Usually about 7 in. below natural waist. 3. Tape should brush across both hipbones.
1. From the edge of the shoulder socket. 2. Measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder.
From top of the shoulder down to the wrist.
1. Measure in bare feet. 2. Begin at the top of head and pull tape straight down to the floor(your standard height measurement).
Meausre the fullest part of upper-part of the thigh.
H. Waist to Ankle Standing with feet together; measure from the waist to the ankle.